- Stephen’s critique of K12Online and responses (I chose Wes’ response because I thought it was a measured, reasonable response that showed an interest in maintaining a dialog. Sadly, other comments seemed more like they would be heard in a junior high class.)
- Group dynamics of blogrolls, networks and groups
- Women of Web 2.0
- Characteristics of communities, Dunbar’s number and grooming
- SCoPe and November session on Open Source in Education
- Roadblocks to the ability of teachers to use free/libre open source software in schools
- Problems moving courses out of proprietary course management software to Moodle or other open source software
A small production note – I used the Levelator to get the vocal levels consistent for all of us. Big thanks to Alan Levine for his blog post about Levelator, and to GigaVox media for making this tool available for free!